Friday, October 1, 2010

Practical vs Creative

So today I today I have been searching banks. I need one to have my business account at, one that might be able to do small business loans if I need in the future but hopefully not a huge conglomerate. All this research! With a full-time stressful job and a life and...and....and....ah the glory of small business start-up. Gotta get out and research trucks, places to keep the goats, a vet, a laptop, broadband service, banks, yowza! I feel like I am chanting like the little engine that could on this and I know that I am not even putting in the level of effort I need to yet. This is all the practical stuff. I still need need a name for the biz.

So I post possible names in a note on Facebook and send out an email to many people to do rankings and then I shall choose. And then there's the logo, the website woohoo! Thank goodness I know creative people who can help with all this. I am thinking I need to start advertising in Dec which is only 2 months away!! This is the fun part, the part that gets me all jazzed. This and hanging with the goats of course.

Now off to do some household maintenance so that I can focus on this other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment