Monday, October 11, 2010

Take off!

I could just pee I am so excited! I just filed the "paperwork" to incorporate as an LLC under the name Amazin' Grazers. I should have the official paperwork in about a week. From there I get my business license for the State of WA and my Federal Tax ID number....holy crap it's happening! Six months ago I had no idea what the hell I was going to do with my life and couldn't think of anything I wanted to do as a business and here I am! I am feeling adrenaline or something. I haven't been excited about much of anything in so long I think I forgot what it felt like.

My cousin called me today as well. She is the one in PA who essentially runs a horse farm/ boarding facility and she called out of the blue to offer her knowledge to me! Yay! I love my family! I can't even eat I am so excited (now THAT's rare!). As soon as I posted on Facebook that I had submitted the paperwork, a friend posted that she knew someone who wants the rates! This really could be something! My friend Juliet mentioned as I was leaving her house the other day that she loves farm stores and I so need to go check some out. Outing! She sent me links as I was driving home.

If I wasn't so excited I might feel overwhelmed. I know that's it's work but it is starting to feel like it's just flowing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment