Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Freaking Out

Ok. I am doing all the stuff that Ed from SCORE told me to do and projecting out through Dec. 2011 and it looks like my profit is less than 8k - not exactly what other numbers were showing before. I don't think I have all the expenses in. Granted it's only using the goat 12 days a month but right now that's all I can envision with maintaining my current job at 32 hrs/week. I am questioning, for the first time, if I can really pull this off. Part of my whole thing with this venture is to ratchet down my stress and right now it's gone up again. I really think that part of this is that I need more from Tammy - it's not really fair to put this affiliate option out there and not have more stuff ready to go. I know I don't have all the money for her right now but I am serious about this and feel kind of like I don't have all the information that others will have prior to making a commitment. Maybe it's just that I only projected into year one. Maybe I need to work fewer hours and do more goat business. Maybe it's just that this is scary and unknown. I might be doubting myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment