Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love love love

Love me some goats! Quick crazy update. Went to visit the not quite 2 month old goats at New Moon Farm this weekend and really could have spent all day hanging with them. So ridiculously CUTE! And soft! And impish! Really - it makes me shudder with the cute overload. Tonight Tammy's bit with Nightline aired and watching her publicity gets me all excited to be doing this. She makes it look easy. Meanwhile I am here fussing about which damn laptop to get and moving rapidly from grazing spots to "lease-to-own" to outright buying a dang place. I cannot imagine getting my goats and having to travel to see them etc. Especially during this coming winter with so much going on - work, setting up the biz, managing the goats themselves, and of course the weather. My to-do list is ridiculous and I am still up at nearly 1 am writing here instead of getting the sleep I need. I might need a damn valium at this rate I am so wound up. Oh - and I am goat-sitting again in Dec. so I better have my damn computer so I can get some shit done while I am there. Oh yeah, and I have my social work licensing exam in 5 days. Ask me how much studying I have done...very little. I did tonight and of course validate that I can get a passing score based on 40 some questions. There are 170 on the test. I think this is a test of patience. I think I will go buy my Muckboots after my test to reward myself. Maybe look at some property as well. Look at a truck? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment